You're wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Your wrong!

You would think that wouldnt you, Just still angry i guess...

more to the point, old news is old news.

and gilmore girls is just sex and the city with wine coolers and metamucil instead of cosmo's

And an annoying broad. God i hate that chick's voice so much. It -almost- ruined Sin City for me.

internetvq8.gif

How I imagine moderators

XKCD = one of the best internet cartoons IMO. I've read every comic on there probly at least 3 times :laughing:.

Sex an the city is watched by fat women an lonely nutters, it serves only to perpetuate the myth dating an sex = happy. It is tired old pap that has been repackaged, in it's new form it's called Desperate Housewife's its a show about a group of lonely women who only have them selfs to blame for there unhappynes who are after one thing an that's mr charming to come to them an sweep them of there feet sorry antiquated untallened story writers it just dosnet happen like that, What is needed is new ideas and not some form of long winded love story streached out over many years an a film that could have been handeld with one series or a movie to begin with.

An lets not bring up SJP she is one of the most manly man I have seen on TV for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom