Your Tech Forums experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time I get my 940 Apok would have already smashed all our dreams and efforts with his water cooled 940.

Well i like to say i been apart of tech forums for a very long time now, i gained so much knowledge and experience from this forum. I try to help as much as i can when i have free time, and its very cool to meet you chopper!! Really awesome seeing the founder of Tech Forums :D. Just want to thank everyone!! :)

I came here as a lurker in late 2005......I wanted to get a new pc, and needed some questions ansewered. People here talked me into building.....i joined in january 06 and have never looked back.....now i do all my own pc stuff....sometimes with the help of you fine people......also built a pc with my son....that was a great project to do together.
Thanks to you guys I will always build my own pc from now on.
I love these forums....the people are great.
Thanks again to everyone.

I love tech-forums. I have been here for 3 years. Ive learned SO much more from these forums. My only complaint is that I received an infraction for saying $ucks...(ill edit it just in case) I think we are mature on these forums? I wish I still had the PM saved.

You guys and this forum rock. excellent people vast knowledge and after 3 days you still let me post on it :) longer than my first marriage.
DOH where do you look to see if you got in trouble?

Ok little trivia .. ya really been married 5 times lol
I like a new rig every so often.
JUST KIDDING HONEY!! (incase pudding cakes reads this forum somehow)
5th times a charm.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom