Your Tech Forums experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually first came where when i was building my first computer and needed help

i believe i typed something like "computer forum" into google

haha :)

well, thru a google Super Pi search, i found this site.
had to sign up and post because my stock Pi run took 1st place on the amd systems ;)

its been fun chatting here since.

yeah but im just the T.F. class clown, in training from saxon the master-joker-clown-fishman.
i do come up with some nuggets every once in awhile though heh.

Re: Your Tech Forums experiance.

This is my first Tech-Forum I have been on. I found it thru Google and Joined when I saw that it was pretty active.

My buddy taught me how to build my own rig about two years ago.. I was asking the majority of my questions on my car boards, askin the computer guys on there..

It's only been until recently that I joined here and found that my addiction to computer modding has become serious when I built my AMD Phenom rig, and went thru about 4 GPU's till I was satisfied.

I started with MISC computers handed down from my parents when they bought new ones.. Anything from Intel Pent II's to my first rig I built w an AMD 4200x2 CPU w an X1650 GPU and 2G of RAM..

THis rig I have now FINALLY satisfies me! Technology shouldn't be slow, and I expect an instant reaction when I ask this rig to do something... . ... And it does just that.. It's only a tad slow when I'm running about 6 RAM heavy processes.. and even then it still amazes me that it can react quickly.

Anyway.. I'm lovin this board so far.. I can BS about rigs and technology and the people are civil... -The car board I came from was getting under my skin after 4 years.. But I still frequent Two car boards, 1 ATV board, and a Photography board. This tech stuff has just been very fascinating to me lately.. I decided to pursue Microsoft or C++ courses. I just want to learn a lot more, and that's what I'm here for, I know enough to be dangerous.. LOL..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom