Your school Schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
I am interested to know, who is in school now, and who is on summer vacation. I have seen alot of people still taking exams, which i got done with about 2 months ago. As a matter of fact I am still on vacation until the 29th.

How about you guys?

I am done with school, I am taking a year off before I go to college. Going for a dual degree. Associates deg, in computer repair technology, and a degree in Film.

Wow, a year off. That would be nice, oh well I'm a senior this year so almost there :p

I'm going to be a junior starting August 24th. School starts on a Wednesday for me this year, no idea why. :confused:

Mine was going to start Wednesday...but then the changed it to the 29th (monday) we also got out early this year. So, since I am going to be a senior I get a long summer break (this summer) and I get to leave 2 weeks before the rest of the school :D .

i start School the @9th as well, we all get out of School May 25th :D always. Im going to the 10th grade and i know this years going to suck :(. New teachers oh well know we get to test there limits lol.

Dark_Sniper* said:
i start School the @9th as well, we all get out of School May 25th :D always. Im going to the 10th grade and i know this years going to suck :(. New teachers oh well know we get to test there limits lol.

You're going into 10th?

Huh...I thought you were older :p

Ima be a Senior :D

I'm going to be a Freshman.....in college. I go up the 14th. Classes start the 22nd. If I wasn't going to be on the football team I'd go up the 17th for Orientation. I only have 4 classes for my first semester :D

haha, dern man...

4 classes toxicity? Lucky man...

lucky

I bet you get some days off too huh? not 8 hours a day of stupid school :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom