Your Scariest Moment In Any Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
manonfire said:
FEAR...not so much the supernatural stuff, but the parts where you would just wander around in near-total silence and darkness for minutes on end and nothing would happen. Then suddenly you would turn a corner and there would be bullets flying all over the place and stuff...that's what got me. The suspense was horrible. I had a sick feeling in my stomach for most of the game.
Now that I got a better video card, I am currently enjoying that game.

Last tuesday night... About 6:30pm... Playing BF2... I'm flying in a mi-28 and my gunner sucks... we square off against a Cobra... They fire a heat sinker... It's coming right for us... I lift.... it lifts.....

BOOM!!!! --- Just at that moment... I lose all power in my house and my PC goes silent... Nothing... Nada.... I was like WTF!!!!

We lost power from a storm for about 10 hours.... But, it was wierd that at the exact moment that I got missled in BF2... All the power goes out...

I was scared... well not really... but for a few seconds....

OH GOD I LOVED AND MISS THAT GAME!!! I played that like 6 years ago... Ok maybe not 6 but a long long time ago, before Diablo II... Anyways anyone know where I can get a copy of that game at?? I found the manual and none of the sites/emails exist enymore rofl.

Fear scared me but in like a "cool" way. Go figure. I was scared by the ninja "watcher" things more than Alma.

By the way anyone know what they were? I think they were part of Icarus but I never found anything.

mole1135 said:
alien versus predator was a pretty scary game made me jump a couple times
Definatly the first AVP as a marine, the 2nd one wasn't scary at all.

GTR (yes it is a racing game but I end up covered in sweat if I am really into a race and I crash. :( )

FEAR was boring, didn't ever jump or get scared by any of it. Resident Evils were also boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom