Your Scariest Moment In Any Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
Like the topic says. Make sure if its a spoiler just white it out or put black over it so you have to hilight it to read it.

Mine has to be Nightmare House for Half Life 2.

That **** is freaking terrifying.

http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/...nstaller;47589

Do not play if you are terrified of dark creepy houses....for me it was alot scarier then F.E.A.R.

basically It's a map you can play with Gmod or Half Life 2. It's a scary map, because certain things spawn at certain times. That's all I'm going to tell you. You'll have to play it.

I think were going to get alot of F.E.A.R moments where that stupid girl keeps re-appearing:p

I would say that the scariest video game moment for me was in Resident Evil 2. It was...

... when the Licker comes through the interrogation room window.

I practically jumped out of my seat when that happened.

Yea, I've only played the demo to F.E.A.R. and I'll tell you what...when that little girl appeared it scared the crap out of me. Well, it made me jump, and that's about it....but I don't normally jump.

FireFox said:
Yea, I've only played the demo to F.E.A.R. and I'll tell you what...when that little girl appeared it scared the crap out of me. Well, it made me jump, and that's about it....but I don't normally jump.

I know that freaking girl never goes away,
And then when your in the elavator and you drop and suddenly your in a pool of blood.....jesus!

first few levels of doom3 were pretty scary. Lots of good parts in fear.

Just played that nightmare house. Wasn't too bad, made me jump a couple of times but most of it is pretty predictable stuff. Set up an atmosphere then just have crap jump out of nowhere. Was pretty well made though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom