Your pick for the best movie of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see many movies this year besides The Dark Knight...and it was the best one I had seen this year lol. So I'll cast my vote for it. Death Race and Iron Man were up there, but I thought TDK was the best.

Negative. No plans of any kind have been made for the third batman movie. Christopher Nolan hasn't even penned anything he has thought about keeping yet.

he might not even be makign the third movie. the studio has contracted the actor tho and there has been rumour about him maybe playing the rideler.

he might not even be makign the third movie. the studio has contracted the actor tho and there has been rumour about him maybe playing the rideler.

Unfounded rumors, I could easily talk about the rumor of PSH being the penguin, jolie as catwoman, eddie murphy as the riddler, shia lebough as the robin. All of this rumors are out to generate publicity. If he does or doesn't make the movie, his directoral role is not confirmed, he and/or his brother will still be penning the script.

I too am torn between Iron Man and Dark Knight. Quantum of Solace was great too. If I HAD to put a vote in out of those three I would have to say Dark Knight.

No votes for Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull?....:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom