Your pick for the best movie of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battlestar Galactica Razor, but for a mainstream film Cloverfield get's my vote only because it was original an didn't have to really on known actors to make it worth watching, But let's not forget REC* (the English lang remake is Quarinteen) superb film very enjoyable.

I would say so it's in Spanish through so you might have to use subtitles that can be a pain but the mood of the film is better.

I would say so it's in Spanish through so you might have to use subtitles that can be a pain but the mood of the film is better.

I have nothing against foreign films, I actually think their filming style and approach tends to be better than the American way for the most part. Okay so I'll put this movie on my "to watch" list.

I think harper like me dosent consider that film a indiana jones film.

As kyle said in south park "There raping him there raping him"

I see what you are saying, but it does still fit into the storyline of the first trilogy. It was way too hoaky for my taste, but still worth watching I guess. My main gripe was the incredible amount of hype there was for it saying it was going to be this amazing movie, and it was pretty much a let-down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom