Your other uses for canned air

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i have seen that movie, i will also tell you its one the most dangerous things you can do. the line between high and death is slim. trust me i was close, too close.. not trying to be "That guy" but i would not mind if a mod removed that and my post. There are a lot of young kids who go on this site.
That's fair enough actually, I don't mind if my post is removed.

I thought about removing the posts above regarding getting high, but I'm going to leave them. If someone still does it, I'll call it natural selection if they ignored the giant red warning that usually says something to the effect of:

WARNING: DO NOT INHALE. DELIBERATE INHALATION WILL CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH

The warnings usually use the word "will" rather than "can" as well.

Once when my xbox 360 was giving my some disc reading error, I used compressed air to try and clean some dust out through the disc tray. The little stick thing shot off into my xbox... took like 30min to finally shake it out of there haha.

Once when my xbox 360 was giving my some disc reading error, I used compressed air to try and clean some dust out through the disc tray. The little stick thing shot off into my xbox... took like 30min to finally shake it out of there haha.

hahahahahaha... one time i dropped a bobby pin inside of an xbox.. jus as bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom