Your opinion on samsung galaxy series in general! -important-

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
I need to ask those of you who are samsung owners of any galaxy related droid smart phones..

I have about 3 people or more needing a new smart phone replacement.
I had just got back from a local shop and they're were pressing the store owners for samsung smart phones.

The prices they were offering were abit to high and had very little stock of the phones.
How do you think these phones perform for you in general and which galaxy phone would you use without wanting to upgrade every so often ??

Android Phone - Captivate Smartphone | Samsung Captivate Galaxy S Android Smartphones
I have this in mind for one guy at a company but I dont know the quality of these in general.

I need to ask those of you who are samsung owners of any galaxy related droid smart phones..

I have about 3 people or more needing a new smart phone replacement.
I had just got back from a local shop and they're were pressing the store owners for samsung smart phones.

The prices they were offering were abit to high and had very little stock of the phones.
How do you think these phones perform for you in general and which galaxy phone would you use without wanting to upgrade every so often ??

Android Phone - Captivate Smartphone | Samsung Captivate Galaxy S Android Smartphones
I have this in mind for one guy at a company but I dont know the quality of these in general.

The Captivate was a fairly nice phone but it came out close to two years ago so it is kind of dated at this point.

At this point the Galaxy S2 models are really the way to go if they are in their budget. I've owned both a Captivate and S2 and the S2 is massively superior.

The Captivate was a fairly nice phone but it came out close to two years ago so it is kind of dated at this point.

At this point the Galaxy S2 models are really the way to go if they are in their budget. I've owned both a Captivate and S2 and the S2 is massively superior.
The GS2 is massively superior to the GS1 in general.

Either GS1 or GS2 if it is in budget would be nice. I own both phones and don't regret it.

Yeah, GS2, it's a great phone. I don't own one but have used one several times, and I liked it a lot every time I tried it.

Yeah, GS2, it's a great phone. I don't own one but have used one several times, and I liked it a lot every time I tried it.

rkellywtfio8.gif

I don't dislike Android. And in some cases, like the GS2, I think the hardware is as good or better than Apples offerings. But I do prefer iOS, and how Apple devices are designed.

You clearly don't remember me debating whether to get the GS2 or IP4S :p

I don't dislike Android. And in some cases, like the GS2, I think the hardware is as good or better than Apples offerings. But I do prefer iOS, and how Apple devices are designed.

You clearly don't remember me debating whether to get the GS2 or IP4S :p
I've slept since then.

I am using a Galaxy S2 and a iPhone 4s for personal an business use, other than the application stores and odd bits of the UI they are mostly the same. When I have to use a govinmentally approved system I use iOS, when I am dealing with public or open client is use droid both have benefits an weaknesses. You use whats right for the job no exceptions.

Having owned and operated a Captivate for some time, mainly while my Atrix was bricked and being replaced, I can tell you that the hardware on it is for sure dated. Just doing some normal activities that I did on my Atrix caused the Captivate to get lag and slow down. While the Atrix took it and still kept going.

The S2 lineup will be far better. I know of several people who own those devices and I have tried them, they are far superior. Not only in hardware but in use in general. The Captivate is still stuck on Froyo. The S2 is on Gingerbread. Of course if they dont mind hacking the device, they could put ICS on any of them. I have it on the Captivate and while it does perform better than stock, it still is a pain to do somethings. Like certain games are a drag to play on there.

I would honestly consider going with something that has a bit more hardware behind it. The best thing about the Original Captivate is that they have been working with them for so long they have tons of ROMS out for them, some of which can make sure your device never gets bricked and always has a way to be recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom