Your occupation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae

In Runtime
I look at all you computer wizards on this site and wonder what you guys do for a living and how much you get paid..lol me? I work for a retail party store here in Atlanta and my pay is pure crap... What about you guys?

web hobbyist... idk what else to call it rly

for being 16 in brings in nice money ~6000usd/yr but it should go up this year meaning i pay like 5% more taxes on the money over 7k or something like that :-(... WA has no income tax though :). about 90% of it goes streight to my college fund / out of college bank account :-D

British Army regular.
Territorial Army.
Door Man.

What next?

Studying for cisco certifications.
Job offers from private military contractors.
Go back to the army.

I don't know what I want to do atm, but it is most likely going to be IT related.

student
go to an english boarding school which costs almost double the average wage for just one year of tuition. afer my edu there I want to go to California long beach uni as i am a kite surfer and water sports enthusiast which is rare in the tech world I suppose.

young entrepeneur
I started my own buisiness called innovatively saltynay productions with subsidiary companies e.g. "sergeant pepper enterprises", "raffiki pictures" lol of course none of the companies are officially registered but I use to reap I tidy profit but once I paid off my debts

Strudent with great rates (94% Overall)

Hate Ancient Greek and Music
Love History, Maths, Literature & Physics (IT sucks in public schools, useless knowledge cause we are taught about how compilers and Interpreters work but no practice till high school [we will be taught Pascal untill the next modification to the educational system, last was on 1998])

P.S. Pascal is only taught on Technology zone. From the second grade of high school we choose a lecture zone. There are three "Philology" for potential philologers, psychologists etc, "Positive" for Maths, Physics and Chemistry and finally the "technology" zone for Computer programming/ service, web design, networks & telecoms. Those zones are to enhance our entry to the university in specific sectors. We are also taught some general classes, like Maths, History, Literature, Ancient Greek, Latin, English, German or French, Algebra etc

I installed carpet for 20 years, went back to school, got my degree and now I am the IT director of a small hospital. I have a job where I don't have to "work". Pretty sweet huh?

Yhea that is kinda sweet dave, is that why you can post around the clock?

I work as a temp for a health department atm doing help desk and tech support. Waiting to get on full time so the temp agency isnt sucking 1/3 of my income away :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom