Your next gaming system - PC or console?

Who thinks we should change the name 'mouse'?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning on building a new computer towards the end of next summer hopefully. I have a PS2 and a Nintendo 64, both of which I don't play much anymore, but I have started getting back into the 64 because it's a great system, but I definitely need a new computer before a new console. Not to mention my brother has an Xbox that I can play, and the computer will help me up at college.

Consoles and PC's fill different roles. I still play my xbox for racing/sports games, and use my PC for FPS/Strategy games. Although, the best thing about my xbox anymore is XBMC with all my music and video's. That shit is just awesome.

I will most likely get a 360, unless the PS3 ends up just blowing it away, but I am guessing they will end up being pretty equal with game performance, but with the media center extender for 360, it gets the edge for me.

I'm planning on building a new pc pretty soon, but I want to try some of the xbox360 games first. I don't really play my xbox but the 360 might be more fun.

I'm leaning towards pc because my next build is going to have windows media center, a tv tuner card, etc. and I enjoy first person shooters more with a mouse and keyboard.

I just built my PC so its gonna be a Console next. The old ones can't be compared to the new ones at all. When the PS2s came out, they were really great, but PCs quickly surpassed them. It won't be that easy to pass the new Consoles, if PCs will surpass them at all.

Xbox360 ($300) maybe, but PS3 ($400??) definately.

P.P. Mguire said:
Lol the only reason i would want a PS3 for woild be for MGS4.
You stole my response! lol

I personally enjoy the type of games that are on the PC more so I will stick with PC even if the consoles have a slight edge in graphics for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom