your name...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nagasama

disgruntled ex-moderator
hey im interested in the names everyone has here on T.F.
i have been wanting to post a thread for this for awhile now. how did everyone get their *edit* USER name that they USE here on Tech Forums?
funny story, good book, cartoon character, random drug use?

i'll start.
there is a book written by james clavell called "shogun". im sure some of you have read it. i've read it at least 5 or 6 times, it is an awesome book about fuedal japan and samurai.
anyways, the main regent's name is Toranaga. he has a son named, you guessed it, Naga.
the main character of the book is a shipwrecked dutch sailor named blackthorne, and he and toranaga end up being buddies (READ THE BOOK!). anyways, he calls Naga "naga-sama", as a sign of utmost respect. "san" is polite and honorable, "sama" is basically saying that the person is beyond honorable and is to be revered.
so, that is my name. revere me. :D

just a little curious thought i had for a thread and if you'd like, contribute.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Matt<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...........and i got it when my parents signed my birth certificate >_< LOL

Is it bad that i dont remember??

Lol i came up with it at least 8 years ago when i started using chat clients and it kinda just stuck. rican cause im Puerto Rican and i dunno where the heck flow came from lol.

lol yeah..."nagasama" isnt my real name. i'll correct the original post to reflect username, not birth name for christ's sake. thanks H4x3r, see what you did? lol.

ok so my user name. when i joined up in here i did not know much at all about computer's i mean i know a bit on the console side but not much i joined here wanting to learn more about computer's and building them, i feel like i know a bit more now than what i did when i first joined. so yeah i thoguht computer newbie was perfect for a username.

Hussein is my name (first and last). 1989 was the year I was born. The 1 is to make sure I ALWAYS get the ID. Since Hussein is an arabic name, I m sure there are quite a few Hussein1989's out there. So I use the one to ensure I always get the ID.

Final product = Hussein19891

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom