Not open for further replies.
CCI Phantom Paintball Marker
cci-2-s.jpg

+

My old P.O Box number.
going-off-the-grid-6.jpg

=

Phantom118

Why a pump action paintball gun? Didn't have the coin for an autococker?

and mine is because my name is philip barber and i just cut them in half, stuck em together and threw the 71 on it and bam there's my name.

my original name was M1dn1ght because some friends and I came up with secret names in our quest to overthrow our creepy science teacher (we got bored a lot in that class) and my friends name was captain midnight, bringer of darkness. and so i liked midnight and used that. also there was a kid i used to play halopc with who's tag was midnight and he was bad***.

and now its just my name, and people don't understand that its my name with a period between my first and last and people always call me peter.cort which i think is kinda funny when they could just refer to me as peter...

overlord20... well back in the junior high days me and bud got into a status war with names.. he ended "the sweetest living legend" and i ended up with "overlord of legends" so to shorten it i starting using Overlord Steven on my msn and sigs and what not. Then for usernames i didnt really want my first name on there so i added my favorite number since 1997ish.. thats how i got overlord20.. now i roll under 3 aliases :p

overlord20
pro_boarder20(emails and pirate4x4forum)

-i snowboard and want to go pro...

89heepxj (naxja.org forum)

-i drive a 89 jeep (heep :p) cherokee xj

there is the origan of my names.. if you dont like them call me steven.. or bob. i could work with bob or maybe frankie i like that name frankie lol.

my original name was M1dn1ght because some friends and I came up with secret names in our quest to overthrow our creepy science teacher (we got bored a lot in that class) and my friends name was captain midnight, bringer of darkness. and so i liked midnight and used that. also there was a kid i used to play halopc with who's tag was midnight and he was bad***.

and now its just my name, and people don't understand that its my name with a period between my first and last and people always call me peter.cort which i think is kinda funny when they could just refer to me as peter...

I think I've always just called you Pete or Peter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom