your name...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why not have Trotter change your name to Baez?

I was 7/1 myself. July seems to be a good month around here.

well once upon a time long long ago i was aussie kid. my brothers stole it from me litle loosers lol. anyway no hard feelings, then i had aussie dude they took that to. one of them came up with party pistol so i took it back. for awhile i was shadowshot22, and even HOLYCRUSADER I. i made my account here being a amd fanboy/noob and called myself amd gt player. about 2 years ago i created a drift team in forza 2 called poizen, i had created alot of art for it aswell liked the name and transferd it to my alias, now i am known as poizen, thinking of getting it tattooed, i have a sick logo for it.

Aaron

In middle school we always got little straws from the lunch room and crumpled up the paper, sucked on them, and spit em through the straws... spit wads...

We were deadly, no joke. Those things stung like a b**** when they hit your neck.

Real name is Chase.

First got my username because I had joined the GameInformer forums...this was like 6 years ago or so. Anyway, I couldn't think of a name, and it just so happened I had a little jar thing of Carmex lip balm in front of me on my computer desk...sounded similar to 'Carnage' with 'X' at the end, so I just decided to go with that...and that's what I've used since. If 'carnageX' is ever taken on something, I usually j ust append a 3 or a few of 'em to the end, so its like 'carnageX3' or 'carnageX333' lol.

Real name is Chase.

First got my username because I had joined the GameInformer forums...this was like 6 years ago or so. Anyway, I couldn't think of a name, and it just so happened I had a little jar thing of Carmex lip balm in front of me on my computer desk...sounded similar to 'Carnage' with 'X' at the end, so I just decided to go with that...and that's what I've used since. If 'carnageX' is ever taken on something, I usually j ust append a 3 or a few of 'em to the end, so its like 'carnageX3' or 'carnageX333' lol.

That's... just... weird... man?

Meh that's alright you're just that much cooler in my books now. And my books are something else to be in.

I think that's the first "I got my name from lip moisturizer" story I've ever heard. Go figure...

LOL it's a unique way to get a name :p. A lot of people think it's because I got it from Carnage from Spiderman...but little do they know...:laughing:

CCI Phantom Paintball Marker
cci-2-s.jpg

+

My old P.O Box number.
going-off-the-grid-6.jpg

=

Phantom118

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom