Your most disliked celebrity is...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
digital_darknes said:
Jessica simpson is WAY hott. Looks can get you pretty far, as you guys can tell.

ugh!!!

IF she came to my door and asked me to sleep with her, i would slam the door in her face. HONESTLY. You guys have NO idea how much a turn off stupidity is to me. She is SOO disgusting. THat Nick guy is way to cool for her.

Oh man, I could name millions of most disliked celebrities, but I think Hilary Duff would top the list.

IF she came to my door and asked me to sleep with her, i would slam the door in her face. HONESTLY. You guys have NO idea how much a turn off stupidity is to me. She is SOO disgusting. THat Nick guy is way to cool for her.

I think stupid blondes are a turn on - though ive never known a smart one lol.

If this girl came to my door i would be speechless.

By the way, if she ever comes to your door, before you slam it you can tell her my address :)

Jessica simpson. I dont even think she's that good but she's good looking just not as much as people think she is. But she is the dumbest person almost as dumb as justin tuimberlake

George Clooney - I can not stand him, but he plays in some interesting films

soundgarden said:
ugh!!!

Something tells me that if Nick came to your door, you wouldn't turn him away..... hmmm.... :eek:

Eminem, and most rappers...don't really understand how its "cool" to slur your words to the point that no one can understand what you're saying (Sean Paul hint hint), and swearing about 75 times in one song. :/

*Edit: I know I'm gonna get flamed for this lol

Oprah / Dr. Phil

I want them to get into a head-on collision doing 100 MPH with eachother. Without airbags, seatbelts, any saftey equipment. And if I was really lucky, they would be plowing through the whole "Queer Eye Crew" on the way.

soundgarden said:
Apparently in today's world intelligence has little effect on your success. PFFT!!!

You're damn right there. I could give you my story, but it would sound like I'm bragging or trying to show off. I'll just say, you have no idea how well I know that statement as the truth!

Anyway, I dislike Sarah Michelle Gellar so much, I would kick her in the teeth if I ever met her. Yes I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom