Your list of "things that must go"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comic book cross overs where nothing epic happens.
Comic book cross overs that requires at lot of back reading into a title that you normally do not read
epic DC comics sized cross overs that take years to complete.

Comic book cross overs that requires at lot of back reading into a title that you normally do not read
That is so true. Not necessarily just back reading though, when they have all sorts of tie ins and they make you buy comics you would never buy if they weren't hooked up with the big story line.

That's true for anyone who didn't watch the Animatrix before watching the 2nd Matrix film, like me. They have all these random new characters in the 2nd one, and they act as if they're familiar, concurrent characters because you were meant to watch the Animatrix beforehand. Unfortunately most people didn't and so the 2nd movie was rather lacking in plot because everyone was missing important backstory.

That's true for anyone who didn't watch the Animatrix before watching the 2nd Matrix film, like me. They have all these random new characters in the 2nd one, and they act as if they're familiar, concurrent characters because you were meant to watch the Animatrix beforehand. Unfortunately most people didn't and so the 2nd movie was rather lacking in plot because everyone was missing important backstory.

Not to mention the Enter The Matrix video game which expanding on the movies too.

I still need to pick up a copy of Animatrix if I see it cheap.
The Second Renaissance Part 1 & 2, Final Flight of the Osiris and Kid's Story are diffinatly parts that need to be seen. If any thing, Final Flight Of The Osiris. However I did enjoy Beyond.

Another good example of this would be Halo Uprising. It was comic book that bridged the gap between Halo 2 & 3.

While i am not the subject, Episodal Games can go. Eg. Halo 2 + 3, Half Life 2 Part 1,2,3, etc etc.

Yeah same here. How can someone not like Cadbury's?! Also the gun law thing (no I won't say why, this here comment is flame-retardant!)

Because it tastes so cheep.

The gun law, well i like guns and using them so naturally i'm going to oppose of our super strict policies.

The drinking age is pointless, stops no-one drinking what so ever. Same with drugs.

What is the point in having laws that no one listens to ? it just costs huge amounts of money to even try and enforce them.

And these comments
Give me a game where i can blow a guys head off online and then go and tea bag him. Oh yes, that is fun.

I disagree about getting rid of Racism. If there were no racism we wouldn't have great films like This is England and the British Nationalist Party to laugh at.

Well they were just jokes :p (Although that film is still great).

While i am not the subject, Episodal Games can go. Eg. Halo 2 + 3, Half Life 2 Part 1,2,3, etc etc.

No no no. Episodal games have created some of the finest games in history, God of War 3, Call of Duty 2, Forza 3, GT5 etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom