Your list of "things that must go"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really IMO.
Simple instructions like following along in a book step by step, like a recipe.

Engineers (some, not all) complicating things because they want to prove how smart they are and try to "re-invent" the wheel.

You write instructions for your intended audience. Thereby if youre intended audience are people who are suppose to be properly educated in whatever it is, you write to a certain technical level.

Yes I'm an engineer.

Luke-> I think Cory Heart would beg to differ with you.

-people who ware sunglasses every day,including inside

That's my wife.. everyday regardless if its dark or not and inside.. **** sunglasses...

- Most Project Managers
- Wage freezes
- CRT monitors
- Gateway
- Maxtor HDD
- my access fat
- ROLM phones
- Non USB 2.0 thumb drives
- People who suck at there job but get promoted..
- the 3 oclock wall I seem to hit every work day where all i want to do is sleep..

just a few of mine

Waking up early and not being able to get back to sleep. **** that.

When people ruin really good and expensive liquor by drowning it in soda or other sugary crap.

Low res without anti aliasing =/= good graphics. It doesn't even begin to compare to pc graphics.

Their not bad graphics by any means, most games are 720p and they look fine. Sure the graphics may not be as good as crysis or other PC games but graphics hardly mean anything in games because gameplay is what matters.

When people ruin really good and expensive liquor by drowning it in soda or other sugary crap.

I am so with you on that score pal, I admit I like vodka and relentless mixed or jack and coke on a hot day mixed but if I lash out on a really nice bottle of scotch (£70+) I refuse to mix it unless it's with a tiny splash of carbonated water on a day where the tar melts on the roof just so the ice wont melt too fast.

One for my list is GIN, I can't stand the stuff rember when you where a kid and you had a really nasty throught infection? that medicine the doctor gave you that made you think you where having a allergic reaction it tastes like that.

Also people who have corona or any other form of South American larger with a slice of lemon in the top of the bottle, it's only there to keep fly's out it ruins the flavour of what can be a a very nice crisp larger because "that's how it's supposed to be drunk" then order fosters or some other crap brewed under licence in Halewood in a lambrini vat.

Oh and I am sorry this is a late addition as of about 3pm on my **** list, people who know your home on leave for a few weeks just stopping buy after 6 months to drop in a book i left there then all of a sudden saying "Oh yea btw my laptops broke..." when they know that you have been home for weeks and haven't bothered to call, **** you neil I am not fixing it.

Heh, things that must go, even if it is to **** and shall never rise up aagin ?

1.Racism of any kinds.
2. People who like to grand stand, talk **** when they don't have the guts to back up anything they say or proven if given a chance to.
3.People who prey on the weak and helpless people who like to destroy lives just to make them feel mother****ing great.
4.Current members of congress, boston tea party re-outbreak that took place ages ago.
5.Some international customer service call centers especially indianosiea where they get ****y of they can't handle the simplest things and slam the phone down right in your face.
6.Good will Industries, caused me nothing but pain and heart ache over half of the stuff that went wrong I had nothing to do with.
7.NBC needs to be shutdown very quickly because they don't like listening to their viewers, but like big bucks from the cable company.
8.Country music and rap and gangster music, I get sick of coming, waking up or mowing the yard, and I always hear some black people up or down the street blasting their music where it makes my house windows vibrate or rattle to almost crack.
9.Stupid kids white or black of any race, pull up pants in public, I ain't trying to see your behind or your stuff hanging out. really.l
10.Comcast, they need to somewhere very far away after I seen the last 3 bills where they wrongly charged me for something I did not order or got my bill mixed up with somebody else's and still force me to pay.

Mike I am right with you on 1,3,5.
To be honest I see number 3 as the reason why in the 21's century my job still exists.

Their not bad graphics by any means, most games are 720p and they look fine. Sure the graphics may not be as good as crysis or other PC games but graphics hardly mean anything in games because gameplay is what matters.

I'm pretty sure bad is when it is worse than competing things. Pc graphics are way more advanced and not just crysis. By that yard stick i say that consoles have bad graphics. I cant stand games with aliased graphics and low resolutions. it makes me sick. Call me nuts, call me spoiled, call me what you want, but I choose to game on the pc for a reason. All of the innovations are there first, not just graphics, but in everything gamewise. Without the pc market console gaming would be stagnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom