Your list of "things that must go"

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Websites with sound that starts up automatically

2. Most Web 2.0 design trends. To be more specific, a 1-2px 90° light drop shadow on text combined with a 90° very faint inner shadow, on both buttons and text. Often done with serif/sans-serif hybrid text.

Example:
http://www.livestream.com/
background-promo-home.jpg

I stumble across sites with this stupid text effect every day, and most look a lot worse than livestream's.

haha wow, i disagree with everything you want gone. Going green stuff, whats the problem with it lol, helps lower polutants and stop global warming, and if anyone still thinks global warming is a hoax, i think that would entitle them on a refund of all degrees, certifications, etc they have. Not to offend anyone lol.

One Word: Climategate (I'm not taking sides but it does make you question certain groups motives and results)

Ah a **** list -
Paris Hilton.
Lady Gaga.
Football.
Trampolines.
Rap.
RnB.
Abba.
Jimmy Car.
Cloud Computing.
Web 2.0.
Them little bit's of plastic in pizza boxes.
Idiots in power.
Cheep Fake Sombreros.
Borat (an sasha barren cohen).
Little Britain (just not funny).
Cheep keyboards.
Thin Clients.
People who leave one tiny scrap of toilet paper.
Ring sting post heavy night on beer and hot kebabs.
Polystyrene.
Bad acting.
Ubuntu.
A lack of reenforced boxer shorts.
Y fronts, my boys need to breath.
Toilet that are too shallow.
Splash-back (see above).
The sickening lack of beer, kebab and chilli flavoured gum.
Thin toilet paper.
Week flush on toilets.
And last but not least, you know when you need to use some sticky tape but some absolute **** stuck it down with out folding a little bit over? Yea that **** him I want to see him gone it's only one of them wankers who is doing it out there I should know I have shot the rest if your reading this you piece of tuburculotic sputum I will find you and stick you down to a railway track with your posterior in the air and mount a 8ft fence post on the front of a express train YOU fill in the blanks.

huh? should i google that lol...

You never read about it? It was the e-mails I mentioned.

In case you didn't: Short n sweet a bunch of e-mails of scientist were leaked. Most stating about how they was covering up, getting the scientist who didn't believe in global warming fired, coming up with fake numbers...goes on and on.

China's communist government
Kim Jong Il
Monster Cables (and cables that cost 10000% more than they're worth)
PhysX
Anybody who wants to forcefully impose their religious/idealogical beliefs onto all of a country, countries or the world
the Church of $cientology
All crappy/deceptive advertising/marketing
Audio compression (including TV ads)
the RIAA and MPAA
DRM that only hurts legitimate consumers (while pirates get eveything without hassles)
Unnecessary and massive price inflation of any kind (bottled water, diamonds, software and media, etc...)
Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom