Your Favorite Movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matrix, The One, Blade ........ current favs. :) That was to help support brevity, but if you want all my favs.........well, maybe some other post, huh?

Matrix, The One, Blade ........ current favs. :) That was to help support brevity, but if you want all my favs.........well, maybe some other post, huh?

hmm The Matrix, The Gladiator.. and uh i forgot the other few.. but i've got more than enough on dvd and uh.. divx if u want me to go see :)

hmm The Matrix, The Gladiator.. and uh i forgot the other few.. but i've got more than enough on dvd and uh.. divx if u want me to go see :)

oh boy this list could be huge... I will try to keep it down though...

Interview with a Vampire
Legend
Willow
The Princess Bride
Paris, France
KickBoxer

*oops* had to edit though of one more that had to be mentioned.

oh boy this list could be huge... I will try to keep it down though...

Interview with a Vampire
Legend
Willow
The Princess Bride
Paris, France
KickBoxer

*oops* had to edit though of one more that had to be mentioned.

Personally I'd have to say The matrix and Fight Club. I did like Enemy at the gates aswell.

Swimming with sharks, City of God, This Is Spinal Tap, Old School, Grosse Point Blank.... the list could go on and on and on!

Matrix and LOTR series are good. I am a fairly big war movie fan though. Saving Private Ryan, Enemy at the Gates, U-571, Behind Enemy Lines, We Were Soldiers, Pearl Harbor, K-19: The Widowmaker, The Thin Red Line and Black Hawk Down are a few of my favs. :)

edit: O ya and Full Metal Jacket - it a very good and brutally savage movie as well. :amazed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom