Your favorite kind of alcoholic beverage?

What is your favorite kind of drink?

• Beer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wine/champagne

• Liquor

• Malt beverages and energy alcohol

• don't drink

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would take a few more for me, it usually takes two bottles of vodka with energy drinks blinded in to kick my *** around, and I rarely drink, I just don't see why people think two cans will get ya hammered, they are equal to what, 6 beers? Now, throw in a large monster, and you have the same thing.

Beer is the best.

Although i never like the first pint, it's weird. The 1st one always tastes rough and then it tastes good after that, it's like my taste buds have to change or something. I only like to drink neat spirits after i've already drank quite a bit, i don't like the taste otherwise.

Pretty much all I drink is alcoholic ginger beer. I'm not particularly a fan of beer/liquor/etc.

However my parents are stout whiskey aficionados. we've got 40+ bottles in the kitchen of (mostly Scottish) whiskeys.

Pretty much all I drink is alcoholic ginger beer. I'm not particularly a fan of beer/liquor/etc.

However my parents are stout whiskey aficionados. we've got 40+ bottles in the kitchen of (mostly Scottish) whiskeys.

images

Yeah, I'm a loko man. I go to osu. Osu invented lokos. The aftertaste kills you, but the effect is unique.

Always funny running into people (errr, online?) who go to a school where lots of my friends go. You heard about what happened at Central Washington right? They're banning it in Washington now because of it!

I'm a beer guy, huge fan of IPA's. We've got so many good brewers around. Bridgeport and Deschutes are my two favorites. For a nice refreshing beer, I'm a big New Castle Brown Ale fan. But, when it's time to party and we're going quantity/quality, it's all about Budweiser and Busch.

I am a VERY big drinker but out of respect for Trotters friend I am asking for all users to ignore this thread for the next 3 days as a mark of respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom