Your favorite kind of alcoholic beverage?

What is your favorite kind of drink?

• Beer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wine/champagne

• Liquor

• Malt beverages and energy alcohol

• don't drink

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Druid

Fully Optimized
Yeah, I'm a loko man. I go to osu. Osu invented lokos. The aftertaste kills you, but the effect is unique.

If I want something like loko, I would just get some vodka and red bull or monster and mix it, stronger, and cheaper.

That, and a LOT of places are banning loko, but yea, my personal favorite is bourbon, or well, Makers Mark :)

Beer. Ftw. Such an underrated drink. People go on and on about the various qualities of different wines or whiskeys, but they don't realise the same can be applied to beer.

If I want something like loko, I would just get some vodka and red bull or monster and mix it, stronger, and cheaper.

That, and a LOT of places are banning loko, but yea, my personal favorite is bourbon, or well, Makers Mark :)

Idk man, I've mixed vodka and rockstar, and it isn't the same as loko.

Woodchuck cider jack.
Samuel adams.
Japanese beer.

I drink 3 times druing the year, I know it's sad, but I have to watch it or the drugs that I take may not like it and put me in the ER.

@druid I don't know what loko tastes like, but, that's because no locals carry it, the local store, thats over an hour away said they would get some, but, only if the customer buying it wouldn't threaten a lawsuit if they got alcohol poisoning, I signed such a thing, and they still aint got any in for meh. :(

But, I am sure if you knew the flavors, you could find other drinks to mix together to get the same taste, then mix in some vodka, or another liquor.

Dissarono FTW

Four Loko is only good for getting drunk on the cheap as 2 of them ($4-6) will get you hammered off your ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom