Your Best Way Of Getting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyZ

Daemon Poster
For privacy reasons I will not reveal the reason WHY I need this information, but I promise you, this is for legal reasons, I mean seriously what harm can I really do with this information....right;)

Ok, so recently I have come across a situation where I need to find a specific phone number/name.

I have the number of the resturaunt that this person owns, I googled it and I found the obvious steet address and etc. of this resturaunt, but all this information, I already know. My question is how can I specifically get this person's phone number.

The different approches I am thinking of but what I am looking for is the home phone so the first plan wouldn't really work.

1. Call up resturaunt, talk about catering services, ask for the owner and then tell them I have to go really quick, I am on a friends telephone (because I recently lost my cell phone), and I am intrested about calling back and confirming a date for the catering service and I would like his phone number. (any suggestions? Please add to this)

2. Call up resturaunt, tell them I came in a couple weeks ago and I was finally able to look up the phone number for the resturaunt. I really liked the service and food there, I would like to have a write-up done by a journalist friend of mine that works at a food magazine, but I would like the name of the boss and his telephone to talk to him more about arranging a date for the journalist to come in.

I say leave the guy alone. There must be a reason you don't have his number otherwise you would've asked him for it.

Go to your local courthouse and look up the name on the business license. Or the name of the owner of the property (but if it is leased or rented, that won't help you).

Many places have these records online. I know my county does.

kostas said:
I say leave the guy alone. There must be a reason you don't have his number otherwise you would've asked him for it.

I understand what you mean, but the situation is the other way around and we're getting conned by him.

None of the options will work cuz he gave the company ownership to another person, so now we can basically do nothing about it.

Do you have the guy's name? If so, google it, or go to the yellow pages and get it. If not, call up and ask for his name. That'll be a little more discreet than asking for his phone number.

RockyZ said:
I understand what you mean, but the situation is the other way around and we're getting conned by him.

None of the options will work cuz he gave the company ownership to another person, so now we can basically do nothing about it.

Okay.... hold on....

As of right now, I think ur a pretty big stalker and please dont come to Chicago any time soon.

But... please defend urself and tell me how you are being 'conned', I think everyone here would love to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom