Your All Time Top 3 Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
Avenged Sevenfold-City of Evil
Coheed and Cambria-Good Apolo Im Burning Star Volume IV
My Chemical Romance-Life On the Murder Scene

Emo ( Sarcasm if you anybody misses it. )

Emo is Ome spelled backwards. That's just one letter away from spelling ONE (coincidence? I dont think so.) As in number 1 genre of music, ever. What now, mr. slave?

is you fo real?
Im not being condescending, it's just that the two soundtracks sound like odd choices. Though I do remember the Gladiator soundtrack being awfully sick orchestral type stuff.

DefragMyHead said:
Emo is Ome spelled backwards. That's just one letter away from spelling ONE (coincidence? I dont think so.) As in number 1 genre of music, ever. What now, mr. slave?

I would have to say it's a coincidence because most people know emo is the worse genre of music to be scanned onto a CD.

Powerslave said:
I would have to say it's a coincidence because most people know emo is the worse genre of music to be scanned onto a CD.

Hmm i have more of an issue with Nu-Metal, nothing is worse then Limp Bizkit and all the other crap which ignorant teens call the heaviest **** around.

Curry Viking said:
Hmm i have more of an issue with Nu-Metal, nothing is worse then Limp Bizkit and all the other crap which ignorant teens call the heaviest **** around.

Haha, I'd rather blast Limp Bizket all day long than put up with some whiney *****es.

Well considering neither Coheed OR A7X are whiney *****es then yea. I guess you could put up w/ them. From the sounds of it you probably havent sat down and listened to any of it and are just stereotyping like the rest of the idiots out there. I used to have a friend like you that was so stuborn until we made him sit down and listen to it and actualy found out he liked some of it. This be a hardcore death/black metal fan as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom