Your all nighter fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't drink any soda. If I have an energy drink I will be up until 6 am because I normally don't sleep well anyway. So my all nighter fuel is just me telling myself to stay awake. Oh and probably a few bottles of water.

Well, even though I have type 2 diabetes now, and cannot even fantasize about drinking more then one can or 20 oz bottle of Mountain lime wire or any sacred flavor for that matter.
The diet kind and their other flavor they have for it isn't bad, once your body gets use to not have so much sugar, **** anything looks good right about now....
I would kill someone right now for a nice bottle of Mountain dew, instead, I have to deal with whats in the fridge.

Mike my dad has diabetes and he has recently rediscovered this drink called Soybe, it's like a soy based energy drink little or no sweet stuff but it's jam packed with flavor (the white one tastes weird at first but is addictive) and is perfectly fine for diabetics.

Soybe, Or Sobe?

Sobe.jpg

I drink the Sobe "Power" sometimes when I worked at Chevron. Could only handle like a bottle or 2.

Mike, that sucks hard not being able to drink something so good =(

I was a caffiene junkie for about 6 years, drinking energy drinks regularly. I drank 2-3 energy drinks most days, and at least one every day. Soon after caffiene no longer effected me, I also developed a minor problem. Energy drinks are fine, but regulations is a must.
I just drink soda now, I drink about five energy dirnks a year.
my soda of choice would be mountain dew or royal crown cherry.

Diet Coke in mass quantities. Diet Coke actually has a pretty high caffeine content. Some other diet drinks in that category include Diet Sunkist, Diet Pepsi Max, Diet Cheerwine, Diet Mountain Dew.

Green tea in mass quantities. While it has less caffeine than black tea, it still has it. I love the Lipton flavored instant green teas, especially the citrus one. 0 calories FTW! I also like the pre-made diet versions as you can get them in 1.5L and a gallon.

Of course black tea works great, but I like good old Southern sweet tea (way heavy on the sugar).

I'd have to add Arizona Green Tea with Honey to my list now Trotter. It's one of my favorite drinks while still boosting its much healthier.

Problem is I have to go through a liter or so of Mtn Dew and even more tea before I start to feel any more energy. I've built a very strong caffeine tolerance/addiction.

PPMguire, I think he meant Soybe. Sobe is loaded with sugar but is sooo good.

Don't feel bad for me guys, that was one of the reasons why I didn't show up here for the past 2 or 3 weeks.
Still though I am on metformin at 500mg and my blood sugar is quite low every day.
BAYER.com was kind of enough to send me bayer usb contour glocouse meter, so that I can see my blood sugar date on it, online and share it with my chinese doctor, so she knows whats going on.
About sobe yes it is good, so is crystal lite meth! :cool: I love the stuff I started that diet last winter even before I got prediabetes by september and did a diet I setup.

I know I am going offtopic just a little here, but if I seem out of it when I came here a few times the past weeks and upset some people, it wasn't my attention to do so.
I just had to too much on my plate to deal with at the time... :)

Rockstar Sugar Free is probably my favorite to help me pull an all-nighter. I actually end-up doing this quite frequently without the help of it or any other stimulant. Well besides cigarettes (I know horrible habit). I am just a natural insomniac and a terrible one at that. I've never been much of a coffee drinker either. My equivalent to coffee is Diet Coke but more recently I've switched to caffeine free. Either way I drink entirely too much Diet Coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom