You username thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my name from a game called Fire Emblem on the gba. People always think it is from WoW, and that always ****es me off. Fire Emblem came out a whole year before WoW, so I didn't even know the game existed. In Fire Emblem they were just dudes with uber 1337 dark magic attacks, and in WoW, they just do some nature, shape-shifting, healy stuff, right? I quit WoW when I was like half-way through my first month. I had a lvl 29 Warlock. It was when they had the trip xp thing going on, but my friend wouldn't play with me on the low lvl character so I could get the xp, so I was just like, **** it. I like lotro better, and if I don't get to play with my friends anyway, why not?

And on the yugioh subject, My deck was 1337. I played in Middle School, and I quite like a month or two after highschool started. I'll list out what I had some you can tremble in fear or whatever.

Tribe Infecting Virus
Jinzo
Heavy Storm
Yata-Garasu
Painful Choice (for getting lights and darks in the graveyard)
Torrential Tribute
D.D. Warrior Lady
Injection Fairy Lily
Harpie's Feather Duster
Fiber Jar
Snatch Steal
Monster Reborn (ultra rare version)
Mystical Space Typhoon
Witch of the black forest
Ring of Destruction
Chane of Heart
Don Zaloog
Delinquent Duo
Pyramid Turtle (for busting out Vampire Lord)
Magician of Faith x 2 (I needed lights)
Hammer Shot
Dust Tornado
Raigeki
Imperial Order
Mirror Force
Premature Burial
Pot of Greed
Breaker the Magical Warrior
Dark Hole (super rare version)
Graceful Charity
Sakuretsu armor (you probably don't know this one, kills attacking monster, mini mirror force)
Vampire Lord (this dude just don't stay dead)
Blade Knight
Fissure
Spirit Reaper
Call of the Haunted
Nobleman of Crossout
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning (reason for lights and darks)
Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End (reason for lights and darks)

Those last two guys were basically GG cards if you got em out. They owned so much face.

My friend is slowly getting back into it... he used to be like way pro back in the day..

He really really wants that HD 4870 so he's getting into tournaments and stuff. Back when I used to play, it used to be a Dark Magician deck mostly along with the fusion counterparts that involve it.

I sold my deck a while ago for 300% of what I bought the stuff for totally.

"You wanted to know who I am, Zero Cool? Well, let me explain the New World Order.
Governments and corporations need people like you and me.
We are Samurai... the Keyboard Cowboys...
and all those other people who have no idea what's going on are the cattle... Moooo."​
- The Plague, Hackers (1995)

My friend is slowly getting back into it... he used to be like way pro back in the day..

He really really wants that HD 4870 so he's getting into tournaments and stuff. Back when I used to play, it used to be a Dark Magician deck mostly along with the fusion counterparts that involve it.

I sold my deck a while ago for 300% of what I bought the stuff for totally.

Yeah, they had that one set that came out with all the Dark Magician stuff. It kinda sucked though. The above deck would destroy the **** out of something like that. Do you know what those last two can do?

images%5Cioc-025.jpg
300px-ChaosEmperorDragon-EnvoyoftheEndIOC-EN-ScR.jpg

You don't even have to tribute anything for those guys. You just get that stuff in your graveyard, and then BAM!! I just slapped yo *** wid a freeze pop *****!!!!

"You wanted to know who I am, Zero Cool? Well, let me explain the New World Order.
and all those other people who have no idea what's going on are the cattle... Moooo."​

I saw that movie. The zero cool part is the thing that makes me recognize it. I remember watching that movie on Christmas Eve before going to my grandparents house because it was on regular tv. We didn't have cable back then.

You don't even have to tribute anything for those guys. You just get that stuff in your graveyard, and then BAM!! I just slapped yo butt wid a freeze pop *****!!!!
Ah yes, I still have them - those particular cards and all the ones I used to have. What I find funny is that they were both really easy to get, the BLS you get in a structure deck and the CED from one of the tins IIRC.

Oh and the pride of my collection - TWO Gaia the Dragon Champions, secret rare, from the original booster pack.

I keep meaning to sell them.

Well, if there are tournaments in your area, and you're real lucky.. (I mean believe in the heart of the cards lol) try out for them.. my friends are making a decent upgrade process with his rig because of Children card games. :D

Also where this is from:

I used to be really into Yugioh but it was weird how many people who I played.. tried to use fake cards on me. I found this site funny though when i used to play.. Yugioh Card Maker
You can make a card out of anything.. imagine like.. Bill Gates Vs Steve Jobs.. Yugioh Style

As far as my name is concerned. Might sound stupid but I just don't know why I use it. I saw this name generator and thought it was.. unique

Ah yes, I still have them - those particular cards and all the ones I used to have. What I find funny is that they were both really easy to get, the BLS you get in a structure deck and the CED from one of the tins IIRC.

Oh and the pride of my collection - TWO Gaia the Dragon Champions, secret rare, from the original booster pack.

I keep meaning to sell them.

I think I have one Gaia the Dragon Champion. I never knew you could get those guys from structure decks. I must have quit before you.

Well, if there are tournaments in your area, and you're real lucky.. (I mean believe in the heart of the cards lol) try out for them.. my friends are making a decent upgrade process with his rig because of Children card games. :D

There was one in a card shop, but all you get is booster packs. You pay $5 to get in, and then you only get the booster packs. The guy actually made a profit on the tournament because he gave out the packs to the winner based on the money he got and the retail value of a booster pack instead of what he was paying for them. Even if I could get money out of it, half my deck is banned from play. They have that advanced format tournament list now. Last time I checked. 21/40 of my cards were unusable, including those two guys I put up there. It's lame how they do that. It gets to a point where your deck is stacked with so many powerful cards that you don't need to buy more cards to make it better. You could use a different equally powerful card, but that would be pointless because it costs you money. They want your money and they pull this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom