You username thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke = my middle name (i go by it, not by my first)

On most of everything else my user name is in the ball park of "knight". Thats what i use for gaming online as well. That came from my friend who one day said "are you from midevil age's or something"

HE said that because i shoot a 120IB release compund bow, among other bows, and not a lot of people shoot bow's anymore, so thats why he said that. So midevil age's, you think of a knight. So that has been a nickname of mine ever since.

I have a few other handle's, but those are the one's i use most.

Knight = Nobility.
Archer = Peasant, but then again for 800 years you could always tell the english dead in a European battlefield because of the overly developed left arms, longbows ftw.

Knight = Nobility.
Archer = Peasant, but then again for 800 years you could always tell the english dead in a European battlefield because of the overly developed left arms, longbows ftw.

That doesn't even make sense, to stretch a bow you need to use both arms the same amount, otherwise you'd only succeed in moving the bow towards or away from you :p

That doesn't even make sense, to stretch a bow you need to use both arms the same amount, otherwise you'd only succeed in moving the bow towards or away from you :p

How so? Your one arm is doing the pulling, whereas your other arm stays relatively stationary.

Knight = Nobility.

Mate it's not like we planned out a nickname, and also, no, archers are not always peasants. Ever heard of troy mate? They commanded the best archers in the world, and they were far from peasants.

Yamikotai is correct. When you pull a bow, the arm holding the bow push's the bow forward, the arm that pulls the string pulls. Both arms are doing the same amount of work. Although the two motions are using different muscles. So you would be able to tell in that respect.

European battlefield because of the overly developed left arms, longbows ftw.

It would be the right arm that would be over developed, seeing as the vast majority of people are right handed, meaning that the left arm would hold the bow and the right arm would pull the string, if they were left handed the right arm would hold the bow and the left arm would pull.

Do I really need to explain how I'm not a Buffy Perv :D

smg063.jpg

Yamikotai is correct. When you pull a bow, the arm holding the bow push's the bow forward, the arm that pulls the string pulls. Both arms are doing the same amount of work. Although the two motions are using different muscles. So you would be able to tell in that respect.
+1 to that, exactly my thoughts.

I got my name from a game called Fire Emblem on the gba. People always think it is from WoW, and that always ****es me off. Fire Emblem came out a whole year before WoW, so I didn't even know the game existed. In Fire Emblem they were just dudes with uber 1337 dark magic attacks, and in WoW, they just do some nature, shape-shifting, healy stuff, right? I quit WoW when I was like half-way through my first month. I had a lvl 29 Warlock. It was when they had the trip xp thing going on, but my friend wouldn't play with me on the low lvl character so I could get the xp, so I was just like, **** it. I like lotro better, and if I don't get to play with my friends anyway, why not?

And on the yugioh subject, My deck was 1337. I played in Middle School, and I quite like a month or two after highschool started. I'll list out what I had some you can tremble in fear or whatever.

Tribe Infecting Virus
Jinzo
Heavy Storm
Yata-Garasu
Painful Choice (for getting lights and darks in the graveyard)
Torrential Tribute
D.D. Warrior Lady
Injection Fairy Lily
Harpie's Feather Duster
Fiber Jar
Snatch Steal
Monster Reborn (ultra rare version)
Mystical Space Typhoon
Witch of the black forest
Ring of Destruction
Chane of Heart
Don Zaloog
Delinquent Duo
Pyramid Turtle (for busting out Vampire Lord)
Magician of Faith x 2 (I needed lights)
Hammer Shot
Dust Tornado
Raigeki
Imperial Order
Mirror Force
Premature Burial
Pot of Greed
Breaker the Magical Warrior
Dark Hole (super rare version)
Graceful Charity
Sakuretsu armor (you probably don't know this one, kills attacking monster, mini mirror force)
Vampire Lord (this dude just don't stay dead)
Blade Knight
Fissure
Spirit Reaper
Call of the Haunted
Nobleman of Crossout
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning (reason for lights and darks)
Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End (reason for lights and darks)

Those last two guys were basically GG cards if you got em out. They owned so much face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom