You username thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
OK guy's where did you get you user name from?

Most people think I got my user name from the Saxons or from the Light armoured truck but they are wrong I got it from a Dr.Who episode it's from The Master's alter ego when he came to the 20th century and tried to take over the universe.

Rember this election:

Attachments

• vs.jpg
    vs.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 83
Vernon - my name..
G- from my last name, Gomes
1992- my Y.O.B.

But lately I've been going as The Worker or the Deluder haha

So I was looking at the stars twinkling one night, reflecting on what exactly they might be...so high above the world. I thought they looked a little like diamonds. So I decided to write a song about it...but then I realized it had already been done :D

Um. no real special thing behind my name.

Mine's really old. From when I was like 12? Used to play basketball all the time so made this name and used it for a lot of random stuff lol. Pretty crappy username actually thinking of making a new 1.

lol, I always thought it was some sort of innuendo...

^ Lol

Mine comes from that fact that I am *cough*cough* older than most of you, and I am taking college courses. And Saxon, I was one of those people that figured you got your name from the Saxons of ancient England times. See what I know ? :rolleyes:

Mine is Salty as my last name is salt and the nay is a mispelling of an inuendo of neigh which merged together by my friends as a nickname for 3-4 years. I just thought saltynay flows better then saltyneigh.

^ Lol

Mine comes from that fact that I am *cough*cough* older than most of you, and I am taking college courses. And Saxon, I was one of those people that figured you got your name from the Saxons of ancient England times. See what I know ? :rolleyes:

Well you would think that oldskool werent you arounf when the saxns were a recognised power say 5-7th centruy AD.

OK guy's where did you get you user name from?

Most people think I got my user name from the Saxons or from the Light armoured truck but they are wrong I got it from a Dr.Who episode it's from The Master's alter ego when he came to the 20th century and tried to take over the universe.

Rember this election:

Tap-tap-tap-tap, tap-tap-tap-tap, tap-tap-tap-tap.....
Brilliant last three episodes in that series, I didn't like the ending though with the magic doctor. Poetic but far-fetched.
I imagine he'll be returning on the next Doctor Who special ('waters of mars' being an anagram for 'return of master').

Anyway, my name used to be 'yugimotomanager' which I made when I was twelve, obviously it sucked and I used to play Yu-gi-oh at the time. Then I made 'Akikotai', which was an intentional miss-spelling of an anime character's name from Martian Successor Nadesico, an anime.

Then I found out that Akikotai actually meant something in Japanese (sheer fluke), can't remember what Aki is but 'kotai' is 'person/personification', and I know 'yami' is darkness/evil/etc., so then I turned it into what I have now; Yamikotai, meaning 'personification of darkness', which funnily enough is what my real name (Kieran - Dark one, darkness, etc.) means, roughly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom