And you thought YOU had it tough as a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
(...) identified, was dispatched east after behaving violently in school and at home and attacking his mother. He is being forced to fend for himself in boot camp-style conditions in the forlorn village of Sedelnikovo, several hours drive

(...) by collecting and chopping firewood to make his own fires, digging his own toilet and pumping water supplies from a well. He will stay there for nine months, separated from family and friends, the internet and television, under a programme designed specifically for him.

(...) in conditions like we had 30 or 40 years ago," he added. "If he doesn't chop the wood, his room is cold. If he doesn't fetch water, he can't wash."

Eh... what's so wrong with that? Sounds like a lot of fun to me! I'd so be up for that. Nothing complicated to worry about.

I just realized,that this kid didn't even have it tough. If punchin ur mom is considered having it tough, title should be more like kid will hopefully continue acting like an idiot in Russia so he will die w00t

Yep, 20 years ago the thread would have read "Stupid kid murdered by father after attacking mother"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom