Are you racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't need to take this test. I am racist (sorta).

If you call believing in stereotypes racist, then I'm your man. A lot of them are true to an extent.

To clarify... equal rights good. Believing in ethnic/race characteristics dosn't mean I hate them.

For the love of god dont flame me.

I think those tests are kinda stupid--they really don't prove anything or prove that you're a racist just because they conclude you prefer the company of white people. Race is a made up issue as far as I'm concerned; I don't believe in it.

I firmly belive everyone has some racist tendancies, regardless of if they realize it or not. Be it because of the home or neighborhood you were raised in, because of low brow stereotypes you hear about (and sometimes experience, or ust a bad encounter with a certain group of people; we all have our prejudices. It is more of a question of how much of an impact do we allow these predjudice to affect our lives.

Yes, I am racist, but not in the way most define it. I don't need a test to tell me this.

I was born, raised, and still live in the South. My grandmother was very much racist, and she kept me while my folks went to work. She told me lots of things that I later found to be untrue, but the influence is still there.

Does that mean I hate anyone who is not like me? Nope. Does that mean I look down on any who are not like me? Nope. It means that I am very much aware of our differences. If I did not notice these differences i would not be racist.

it is stupid things like this that keep the minority whining... get over it and stop making it a huge deal and life will be fine.... life is all about the choices you make!!!!!

ENOUGH SAID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom