How do you browse TF?

• View New Topics link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Browse each Category

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a computer geek in college doesn't leave a lot of time for relationships. Although I have many "lady" friends, and I'm trying to get "hooked up", i know it probably won't happen here at the Junior College. I figure things will fall into place when they do, not BEFORE, not AFTER I'm ready, but at the exact time I am.

Does hitting on your female customers work? If so, then yes, I'm a "loving nerd"

Emily said:
Um... believe it or not, there are females on TF. Please be respectful of all members.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone, I'm just being a smart a$$.

Anyways, If there's a girl/guy out there for all of us, wouldn't it mean that it's fate that they find us? I'm not going to sit around until that finally decides to happen; I might as well have *some* fun until I meet a woman I love, right? I'm not quite as big of a player you might think I am anyways. It's not like I've got a new girl every night or anything close to that. I'm just not serious about any of the women I've met, even though I met several. In due time...

ATIRAGEPRO - Idunno about you guys, but i actually have 10
Yer get'n cheated. If you need these 10 girls to get you, you need to keep looking. You've got diluted girlfriends, a diluted sense of 'love', or both.

When you find the right girl, you'd rather have just her, than a million girls.

ATIRAGEPRO - I just can't believe that some of you actually think that your PC's are your GIRLFREINDS!! LOL I'm not joking. Some of you really need to TRY to get a life! Just go to a club one day and talk to some chicks! That's all! Try it just ONE time, and you'd be suprised how much better your life could be!!

I didn't start this thread for the purpose of insulting people. There's lots of people, comp-nerds included, who are too shy to get a gf (or try to get one) and there's nothing wrong with that. Their time will come.

"Land o' lost..."

ShoobieRat said:
I didn't start this thread for the purpose of insulting people. There's lots of people, comp-nerds included, who are too shy to get a gf (or try to get one) and there's nothing wrong with that. Their time will come.
What? Since when was i trying to insult anyone?Gees! i'm not trying to dictate anyones lifestyle, It was just a suggestion! :rolleyes:

And would you knock it off with the "Deluted sense of love" crap? Just because i have GF's dosn't mean that i actually love any of them anyway! it's not like i'm trying to make people feel bad about themselves just because their not 'with' anyone. :cool:

ATIRAGEPRO - I just can't believe that some of you actually think that your PC's are your GIRLFREINDS!! LOL I'm not joking. Some of you really need to TRY to get a life!
Curious. Did you deny insulting these lonely people before or after you told them to "get a life"?

And would you knock it off with the "Deluted sense of love" crap? Just because i have GF's dosn't mean that i actually love any of them anyway! it's not like i'm trying to make people feel bad about themselves just because their not 'with' anyone.
This post is about whether or not you have a girlfriend (as in, a lover)...not how you whack your whammy.

Whoa... difficult thread to get into, yet appropriate for how I'm feeling right now...

LOL OK, as for the "Geekiness" I do spend a little too much time on the 'net on a regular basis, I play a lot of games, always have done- love 'em. Although recently I've been feeling very low, and gaming has taken a bit of a backseat... I just haven't been in the mood, you know? (Exept I'm getting HL2 tomorrow to try and cheer myself up :) ).

...Don't know what else to say for now... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom