How do you browse TF?

• View New Topics link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Browse each Category

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a computer/video game/import car freak with a fiancee who was a system analyst III/tng expert and come december will be in another tech field. We loves our computers as well as eachother.

jorsoft03 said:
Anyways, I have plenty of girlfriends, but I hate actually having relationships with them. I find it confining and boring, and it's not even required to get a little, know what sayin;) ? Besides, women are bad. They take 2 things: Time and Money. Time is always your greatest enemy and Money is the root of all evil. Therefore, Women=BAD, nuff said!
Um... believe it or not, there are females on TF. Please be respectful of all members.

you forgot the "theres a girl u really like but she wont date u" option

anyway thats where i am

I consider myself lucky to have my gf. Not only is she great to me, but she also plays vid games with me. That's gotta be any nerd's dream:)

ShoobieRat said:
You just haven't run into any quality girls yet.

I agree completely. (considering our Windows vs. Linux arguments Shoobie, this is a first I think :p)

The right relationship isn't confining or boring, even for you Jorsoft. That 'little something' you refer to is actually, believe it or not, more meaningful with a relationship behind it.

It was directed towards the thread owner, meaning he said that should have been an option in the poll.....

Anywho I chose I fit the stereotype :p Although I've had a few girlfriends and I know of a psycho-beeeeotch currently, but yeah other than that, right on!

"The PLAYERS Handbook..."

Are you guys seriose???? :eek:

Well... Idunno about you guys, but i actually have 10] (that's right; TEN) girlfreinds!:confused::cool: And it's not like i'm cheating on any of them either. For wee is' 'groopin' (That means they're all dating me at once :snob: ) I'm not braging or exadurating either! I'm straight' SALTIN up in here! :p :confused:

I just can't believe that some of you actually think that your PC's are your GIRLFREINDS!! LOL I'm not joking. Some of you really need to TRY to get a life! Just go to a club one day and talk to some chicks! That's all! ;) Try it just ONE time, and you'd be suprised how much better your life could be!! :confused: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom