Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Browse each Category

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShoobieRat

Fully Optimized
It's a widely-accepted stereotype that nerds (or more affectionately, computer geeks) have no lives, and especially, no girl-friends (or wives).

So let's bust that up a bit.

Who in here has a significant-other that really boots their HDDs?

I fit the stereotype perfectly......I don't have a girlfriend, and would actually rather be home playing HL2 than at the mall shopping with a girl...lol. I want to find a girl thats also into computers, and thats hard to do.

meaningful_cvr_med1.jpg

LOL TheMajor :)

I don't have a girlfriend, and would actually rather be home playing HL2 than at the mall shopping with a girl...
I dunno, dude. I mean, I like computers and playing games a lot...but I like my GF a lot more. I would rather spend the whole day out with her, than on the PC. She's very good about it too. She gives me plenty of time to fondle both desires. (Though I know which one I'd pick at the drop of a hat, and it ain't digital.)

TheMajor said:
My computer is my lover

I though I was your lover!:p :p :p :p :p :)

Anyways, I have plenty of girlfriends, but I hate actually having relationships with them. I find it confining and boring, and it's not even required to get a little, know what sayin;) ? Besides, women are bad. They take 2 things: Time and Money. Time is always your greatest enemy and Money is the root of all evil. Therefore, Women=BAD, nuff said!

Can you define "quality girl" ? lol
Quality-Girl = A girl who doesn't bore you, for one. Who doesn't drive you nuts (in a bad way) for two. Who doesn't make you want to leave, for three. Who does everything you like just right, for four. Who finds new ways to blow your socks off with everything she does, for five. And so on...

The point is, if you find a good girlfriend, you won't think it's "boring" and you'll definately see things differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom