You KNOW you've screwed yourself over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr_Threepwood said:
I screwed myself over once when I was at a friends place in a different town. I got so loaded I spent the entire night puking and hallucinating (dont know how that happened on alcohol). I puked about 20-40 times (cant remember... I was drunk), and the next day I was not only hungover, I was drunkover and still puking on the subway rides around the city.

Man that was a bad weekend.
Gotta love the absinthe. ;)

You know your screwed over when your arrested selling crack and having a large bags of it stuffed down your pants...

003 said:
When you recieve a formal e-mail from microsoft stating that you have been caught using an unlicensed version of Windows XP.

tsk, tsk, tsk, 003...I have not been caught yet, thankfully

Trifid said:
When you picked Chemistry A level...

(Can't think of anything else, and this can be fixed by swapping it.)

i was going to do that but didnt have room in the timetable. what is so bad about it? PM me, so the thread doesnt get hijacked.

the moment you click "format" and realised that it is been a week since your last backup, and you have been on a download spree.

When after you've fired a gun you realize that it was pointing at your foot.

when your "friend" tells you that you just dropped 2 hits of fresh liquid on those Neccos he gave you.

(I was 17 actually...4 years ago)

When you see a puddle of dog urine, but would rather have your step-dad "find it" then clean it up only to find yourself to step in it barefoot 30 minutes later.

Beefcake said:
When you see a puddle of dog urine, but would rather have your step-dad "find it" then clean it up only to find yourself to step in it barefoot 30 minutes later.

That's happened to me so many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom