You know when you have been drinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention hes like 17. He drinks almost as much as me except i dont get hammerd. I had 1 Smirnoff the other day and thats about as much as i drink now.

Mr_Threepwood said:
Horndude do you have a rod up your *** or something, three times in 5 years does NOT mean hes some sort of crazed drug addict.

nope just been around long enough to have seen numerous drinking posts by him, he's an underage drinker ans has been for quite some time, and alcohol is one of the most powerful drugs on the planet

I also almost F'd up my own life with alcohol about 10 years ago, it isnt worth it, I know the signs when I see them, but hey, its his life, carry on.

3 times in 5 years? I almost felt like bragging about my substance abuse when horndude said he was throwing his life away. Sorry to say, that is not substance abuse. Just like all these panzies saying MJ will ruin anyone who goes within' a 20 foot radius of the stuff. I believe getting drunk once in a while is perfectly fine. As well as smoking a little' reefer. Of course, there's a point of going overboard. And that was nowhere near it.

A can a day is said to be good for the health or so I heard and that came from my health class teacher.:eek:

WorldIndustries said:
3 times in 5 years? I almost felt like bragging about my substance abuse when horndude said he was throwing his life away. Sorry to say, that is not substance abuse. Just like all these panzies saying MJ will ruin anyone who goes within' a 20 foot radius of the stuff. I believe getting drunk once in a while is perfectly fine. As well as smoking a little' reefer. Of course, there's a point of going overboard. And that was nowhere near it.

It's different when it's underage.

This is substance abuse. He is underage. He's not doing it for any medical reasons. He passed out, not knowing where he was (or that he woke up). How can you say that isn't abuse? Even if it isn't every weekend, and it's 3 times every 5 years. That just means it's not a prolonged abuse. But what he did at the parade was abuse.

Intellectual or Academic or Computer Related or Thoughtful or Beneficial to the Majority of TF members and CIVIL!

I don't see this thread following any of the guidelines, and it seems to be going nowhere fast.

moderatorbotcopy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom