You know when you have been drinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I thought this was another one of those "You know you've screwed yourself over when...."

I'll tell the story any way:

You know you've been drinking when you crap all over the place and get dubbed a new nick name "The Party Pooper."

True story, twice. One in LA and one in Bakersfield. (No, not me :p)

like I said, that young and already you have an abuse problem, how old are you now? Like 19-21 or so? 5 years would have put you in your younger teens !! nothing to be proud of at all, nothing more than immaturity and stupidity

sorry dude, im not one of these youngsters around here that think its cool to go way past your limits abusing drugs, especially at a young age, drugs arent good for one's development physically or mentally, but hey its your life, but when you post stuff like this your asking for people's thoughts, so here they are, deal with it........excuses do nothing

DJ-CHRIS said:
Story was, I was at a HUGE party (over quarter million people) and I could whatever I wanted. So i got a 26'er of black cherry vodka, to be shared. However, I ended up drinking it myself. And i was drinking it straight vodka. Than I danced, drank, partied.

I refuse to believe you were drinking straight vodka. Isn't more likely you were drinking GAY Vodka?

wow.... that joke really is on my all time low list...

Horndude do you have a rod up your *** or something, three times in 5 years does NOT mean hes some sort of crazed drug addict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom