Not open for further replies.
quite frankly, everything is grinding my gears lately
best friends
traffic
tv
compters
co-workers that are suppose to be training me, but not showing up to work

suprisingly, my parents are the only ones on my good list :tard: :confused:

Know what grinds my gears: People who shift without using the clutch...oh wait.

Also, sony fanboys grind my gears.
And apple fanboys.

Well...what grinds my gears??

1.People who P!ss Me off.
2.People who i have i helped, who forget what i have done-and continuously disrespects.
3. When people you thought you knew "very well" skrews u over. (I mean i knew her for like 2 and half years and she doesnt know my last name)
4.Arragont faggots who think they are always right when really theyr just #%#%
5.@ssholes who dont show respect.

yea...

Well...what grinds my gears??

1.People who P!ss Me off.
2.People who i have i helped, who forget what i have done-and continuously disrespects.
3. When people you thought you knew "very well" skrews u over. (I mean i knew her for like 2 and half years and she doesnt know my last name)
4.Arragont faggots who think they are always right when really theyr just #%#%
5.@ssholes who dont show respect.

yea...

you know, this sounds familiar. todays "you know what really grinds my gears" my gf knows (KNOWS) I'm a computer nerd. why would she talk about certain things online in messengers and think I won't find out? what really grinds my gears is her friend that comes over all the time and honks her horn forever until someone comes out. I swear, one of these days I'll walk out with my .50cal... see if that shuts her arse up. what really grinds my gears? people who you try and try and try to help, but it's like hitting a brick wall. everything you do is continuously thrown back in your face. YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS?? I'm stopping now :)

Oooo that reminds me. Some dbag sat out in their car last night honking for 15 minutes. FIFTEEN MINUTES. GET YOUR LAZY *** OUT OF YOUR CAR AND GO RING THE BELL YOU MORON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom