You know what really grinds my gears?

Status
Not open for further replies.
posting a excellent deal on how to get a 300$ ps3+spiderman 3+5 free blu-rays+enough sony points to get 2 more blu-rays and then getting a spam infraction and having my thread deleted

It doesn't matter if it is a Senior memeber with 1000+ posts or just some spam-bot. If it looks like spam, rules are rules. It will be deleted. :( If people really want a PS3, then they will ask about it and you can tell them....

TheEnd187 said:
posting a excellent deal on how to get a 300$ ps3+spiderman 3+5 free blu-rays+enoguh sony points to get 2 more blu-rays and then getting a spam infractio nand having my thread deleted
Try posting it in the B/S/T forum, as it is also the place to post great (legal)( deals.

people whining about getting infractions

fanboys

parents who have kids then dont care about them breaking the law.

BBC NEWS | England | London | Boys sentenced for stoning death

bleeding hearts and artists who believe that smacking kids doesn't do anyone any good. i was smacked when i was small, and it did me a world of good. none of that naughty step rubbish. look at kids now. seriously, a group of 10 - 13 year olds KILLING an adult?! its surreal. if they got a good hiding from their parents, i dont think any kid would step out of line.

another thing that really grinds my gears is when ppl spit gum all over the place n not in the trash! This ruins the America image of who we r n shows that we dont care about our own American soil that made us what we r today.

i hope i made sense lol.

if u went to the Galleria At Tyler mall, there is a whole bunch of gum in the parking plaza......err lot thing. It is absolutely ridiculous to watch.

Getting hit in the nuts, by some kid throwing a ball around in my shop while his parents where buying little sebastian a 37in TV for his bedroom an it's only for his 8th birthday.

Getting verbal from some retard because I wouldn't knock £200 off a TV for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom