You know it's Monday when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, the day I had.

Even though this happened last night, I'm including it: I lost my phone. It just disappeared. It's in none of the places it could feasibly be. Lovely.

Now, I was called into work today, and I had confirmed that with the last call I made from my now lost phone. Lovely.

All day is pretty chill. Not many customers, not many deliveries. Pretty nice overall.

Until 10:50pm, 10 minutes before we close. We get SWAMPED. ALL AT ONCE. At least 25 different people coming in and ordering crap, and 3 deliveries. In the span of 10 minutes. And there was only 3 of us.

Now, I live in a college town, and one of the most notorious "party school" towns in the country. So just about everyone and their brother was drunk as ****. I mean drunk to the point where someone would look at the menu, see what's on their order, have their friend CONFIRM what is on their order BEFORE THEY ORDER IT, then when I put it on the grill and stick bacon on it, THEY COMPLAIN BECAUSE I MADE THE SAME THING THEY ****ING ORDERED IN THE FIRST PLACE. "ew the bacon touched the chicken I don't want it now!" THEN DON'T ORDER IT! HMM MAYBE THAT'S A GOOD ****ING IDEA! WOW!

These people need to never procreate EVER. Holy crap.

So one of the other delivery guys pops in for a minute, and the manager ropes him into taking a couple of the orders since I'm not too sure where they are. I get one order, and I know where it is since I've been there before. So I drive up there, park my car a little bit down the street, and go deliver the order. I'm gone for maybe 1 minute. Two at the VERY most.

I get back to my car, and THE ****ING $100 MAGNET SIGN ON THE TOP OF MY CAR IS STOLEN.

Who is drunk and stupid enough to think it's a great idea to steal a sign off of someone's car? WHO?! It's not like you can ever use it, because trust me, if I ever see that sign on someone's car, or if I see it on someone's porch when I'm out delivering, I will break their face into so many pieces that it'll put humpty dumpty to shame.

So as if that wasn't enough, on the way home there are literally hundreds of people walking around town, drunk off their gourds, stumbling about, crossing the street when they really shouldn't be crossing, ie: WHEN I'M DRIVING AND ABOUT TO HIT THEM.

At this point I'm so angry that I don't even slow down. No honking the horn. I just keep driving. I say it's up to them to jump out of the way. Seriously these people paroosing the streets are lucky i didn't hit them. Forget them, survival of the fittest should apply here. If they can't execute good judgment just because they threw back one too many jagerbombs, too bad.

I HATE THIS ****ING TOWN.

Thank you, makes me feel comfortable with my choice of going to marshall over WVU :p

It's monday............

Right now, after what has been happening for the last 3 weeks, i feel like I have just walked out of a storm shelter after a tornado as passed. The only thing I am hearing is silence.

Give it a few more hours and some one will do some thing to annoy me.

Oh... look. Here's the boss coming in right now.

^^^ Now we know why you have no hair. ;)

No joke, but I did loose a lot of it during my 2nd IT Job with that boss that threatened to put a contract on my head. (No joking, he did)
I do remember leaving my first IT Job with a full head of hair, but with my 3rd IT Job, that was when I was getting people commenting about that i should just shave it off. In 2003, I did just that. Some of the older member here might remember the photo chopping oportunity that I gave TF when I posted my photo after giving myself a number 0.

Do you really have no hair?

I am 33 years old, but I have a receeding hair line that make people thing that I am 42. I have been know to wear wigs.

edit: and while I'm finding out things about you, are you Chinese?
LOL! No. I am just a lowly gweilo working for some Chinese people.

It's monday............

Right now, after what has been happening for the last 3 weeks, i feel like I have just walked out of a storm shelter after a tornado as passed. The only thing I am hearing is silence.

Give it a few more hours and some one will do some thing to annoy me.

Oh... look. Here's the boss coming in right now.

The Storm Clouds just rolled in....... I was under the impression that the boss was looking at Tech-Gadgets while he was in Asia. I just found out that it's fishing rods and reels....................

I really need to get out of this job.

nice. I'm glad I've got a job I enjoy, at least now anyway :)
I've only been in this job for about 5 months, but I'm still liking it so hey I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom