You know it's Monday when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it's monday when......

A client brought in the a computer for the Nth Time because windows vista installed is mess up because he keeps on using a hacked / cracked version of AVG Anti Virus Corporate.

You know it's monday when......

A client brought in the a computer for the Nth Time because windows vista installed is mess up because he keeps on using a hacked / cracked version of AVG Anti Virus Corporate.

Tell him using hacked software voids the warranty, mate. That's what we used to do with ours because it's "intentional harm" since the person keeps installing it and letting it ruin his Vista install. Unless of course he's paying you each time ;)

Tell him using hacked software voids the warranty, mate. That's what we used to do with ours because it's "intentional harm" since the person keeps installing it and letting it ruin his Vista install. Unless of course he's paying you each time ;)

The guy does not want to pay for antivirus. However every time I work on his PC, I install AVG Free for him. Then the only thing he does is un-install AVG Free to install AVG Cracked Corporate. For all I know, this software could be cracked to make it NOT work or let some other virus in.

Frankly I don't know why this guy keeps on installing a cracked version of AVG when there is a free version avalable. It's not like he is going to get supported by AVG for having a crack version.

Thankfully he's been paying for my services. However it makes me look bad when I am servicing the same PC every second week.

I know the feeling. Usinga cracked antivirus is really an oxymoron in my opinion, lol. Just no way I could trust them and I've come across a lot of issues with users who think they're smart by using them or letting the 12 year old across the street install them. Either use the normal free versions of AVG, Avast, etc. or pay for the big name ones. $25 for ZoneAlarm is a small price to pay...

I'm not looking forward to this week. Just because I'm worn out and could use another full day to recover. My knees are so sore that I could hardly walk today. Thankfully though I'm working about 30 miles away so I will be home every night.

Yup. It's monday. Currently talking with my ISP in regards to a connection. And the guy is coming up with every excuse to blame me on why we are experiencing another delay.

This was probably the best Monday I've had in about 4 months. Didn't really do much of anything, and I was done working by 11 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom