You know it's Monday when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it is "Monday" when you come home to find your laptop/server acting gay, and go to the basement to see why you keep loosing your internet only to find out the idiots from comcast used 6, 2 way splitters and had one in the middle backwards and had no inline bi-directional amps installed to help boost the signal.... Could have atleast used an 8way splitter... grr...

Is it just that I work in a computer shop, or do printers think that every one happens to have a copy of Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, PhotoShop and InDesign just around the office[/EDIT]

Nope its not that you work in a computer shop. they absolutely do expect you to have all those piece of software.

We have recently changed our printer and this new one is a really idiot. I emailed him some source images that we wanted to include on our next "post card" and he actually emailed me back and ask If I could edit them and reduce their size and resolution.

Then I had to walk him through how to make a mail merge from a pivot table in excel. He claimed that he used to have staff to do all this but because of the economy he had to lay a lot of people off. (Like I care?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom