You gotta wonder about people like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
we were forced to use publisher, me and my friends wanted to use notepad. The whole class had probs with the images, and guess what fixed it. I whipped open notepad, five seconds later, it was all fixed, stupid publisher, stupid mannweiler.

Edit by Larry
--- Why don't you bring it to the school's attention? Bashing a teacher does not help you, the students or the school
Take your energy / effort and try to make good things happen

Yea, what he said.

My teacher back in high school didnt know anything about designing a website or simple coding ( he was a Gym teacher really...)

So I spoke to him and I went in front of the class and did some tutorials for a cpl of weeks.

We had an industrial arts teacher that knew a little bit of computer stuff, mainly mac and dreamweaver. When we had any sort of server issues or anything IBM, it was either me or this other kid that he relied upon.

I personally hate dreamweaver.......I usually make my websites out of flash.....html....and a few other little things.....i have to admit, i'm not that good at HTML.......I'm the type of person that learns things as I need them. I still gotta learn PHP......

same here. still need to learn them...but I learning PHP or other languages is too much of an efford to me...I know they are simple and easy (most of them, at least web-languages) but I like learing about HD's more

Yeah I'm more of a hardware person myself. I know the general basics of HTML and at one point worked in nothing but that, tinked around in flash, used dreamweaver, now we own our online business and that uses .php, html, CSS, and a Smarty Template engine...which is kind of cool because I can edit the HTML of certain parts and whatnot, but yeaaaah I hate learning code of any sort :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom