You gotta wonder about people like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynejkruse10

Fully Optimized
I hate my computing studies teacher, me and my friends dont even think hes a proper computing studies teacher. Most of the students know more computers than him. Last year in computing studies, i was in year 7, we made simple webistes using HTML and notepad right. Back then we had a proper Computing Studies teacher. Now, this year we have downgraded our knowledge when our new teacher made us make website in.....wait for it......Microsoft Publisher.

Me and my friends were so annoyed because we know the limitations of Publisher and 'ol notepad is so much better. So, we were forced to endure 1 term of evil publisher and when we got our marks back, the whole class got the same mark. A pass mark, called a C at out school, thats nothing special. A few weeks ago i asked him if he even knew HTML and he said he didnt. When he writes on the board he can't spell very well and when we correct him, he flips his lid. Mabye he has no personality because as a child he was tormented so much coz of his name.

Wayne

Edit by Larry
--- Why don't you bring it to the school's attention? Bashing a teacher does not help you, the students or the school :)
Take your energy / effort and try to make good things happen

Re: You gotta hate people like this

waynejkruse10 said:
Now, this year we have downgraded our knowledge when our new teacher made us make website in.....wait for it......Microsoft Publisher.
OMG!!!!!
I would allmost forgive him for saying MS Word, but MS PUBLISHER.

Can't he get fired simply for giving everyone the same mark? Can't that alone be taken up with authorities?

By the way, out of curiousity, do you have anything to do with Pendle Hill?

TheMajor said:
What's Publisher?

I thought this was some kind of mail client for dummies?

It was marketed as something with a similar purpose Adobe Pagemaker, just much lower-end, easier to use, and PACKED with hundreds of templates. The way it seems to work is as a template based-program. Completely. I remember it taking several steps to get into a blank document. Pretty nice as a two-minute newsletter and cheap brochure maker, but useless for anything else.

qiranworms, i have no idea what pendle his is,

but yeah, he should just give us the site address to the bare bones guide to HTML and make us do our sites through that, we would learn more and all our sites wouldnt look so microsoft publishy, sorry i made up a word but even if the content is differnt you can tell a site made in publisher.

waynejkruse10 said:
qiranworms, i have no idea what pendle his is,

but yeah, he should just give us the site address to the bare bones guide to HTML and make us do our sites through that, we would learn more and all our sites wouldnt look so microsoft publishy, sorry i made up a word but even if the content is differnt you can tell a site made in publisher.

Pendle Hill High School is apparently school where someone by the name of Chris Mannweiler works at...or formally worked at...nevermind then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom