You Are All Slacking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
I've been noticing a serious lack in posts lately. Not even from the huge posters, you've really been shirking your posting duties. What gives?

On the other hand, I've noticed an upswing of new threads that are meaningless and a waste of time and resources. Of course, some of those have been closed.

Please read the rules for the Off Topic forum. Yes, just about anything is allowed. However, don't waste our time with trash threads like:
  • I'm cool
  • I'm in da trees (whatever)
  • More junk threads with no meaning
  • etc.

I suggest that members go to the forums where you can help someone and do just that. Of course, we need a place to just shoot the breeze, but the breeze has been missed in several of these threads.

Dave :D

P.S. I'm the SigSanta!

You mean, off topic has a meaning?

I thought it was the post useless crap, where other members post useless crap, which brings the overall forum closer.

ATIRAGEPRO's post should have been hijacked but not closed. It should have turned into a free for all ATIRAGEPRO is not as cool as he thinks with lots of photoshopping thread

I noticed that I wasn't posting much latley, even though I have been coming here.

I think it was the specs release of the ps3 and X360 that have hyped me up to what will be on the pc scene in a couple of years. I am fantasizing about that, and I just can't bring my self to click that submit button let alone type up a good reply.

(p.s. I want the RSX graphics card in my next pc with a tri core FX57/59 what ever one its on, probaly the 59. I hope I can afford it.)

DJ-CHRIS said:

ATIRAGEPRO's post should have been hijacked but not closed. It should have turned into a free for all ATIRAGEPRO is not as cool as he thinks with lots of photoshopping thread

Well, thats because he is oh so cool.

DJ-CHRIS said:
You mean, off topic has a meaning?
Just a reminder:
The Off Topic forum is for open discussions AS LONG AS every post is: Intellectual or Academic or Computer Related or Thoughtful or Beneficial to the Majority of TF members and CIVIL

DJ-CHRIS said:
I think that would have been a good idea, and it's great when people can make fun of each other in fun (not being derogatory). Anyway, most do not remain civil when people make fun because they take it seriously. Then someone is offended. Then the flames. Then I, or a mod delete 'em and close 'em. But, to get it before it happens....well, everyone gets mad at me and not each other, and we go on!

Dave :D

Thats hilarious. I'm at work and I prolly should not have gone there. :confused:

Oh well, I'll check it out when I get home. Hopefully the admin wont know. Shhhh......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom