Are you addicted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, if you want to call me that name fine, but not on the forum boards itself.
Leave it to the profile or pm system.
I have to get offlne for now, I'll be back online between 8pm and 12am.

I only read about 5 questions. Thse questions could hardly provide a descent metric for addictiveness to technology.
Twitter and tweeting? - implying that's synonymous with technology addiction

Also reminds me of that Dilbert episode where Dogbert invents 'office cubicle syndrome'

While on this topic...is anyone else irritated by people who have lots of technology but dont know how to use it/are ignorant about it?

One of my favorites is when people call it a "sims" card instead of sim card. Or when they mistake the microsd card slot on a CDMA phone for a "sims" card.

Yes..alot.

Anyhow, i got 37. And some of them didn't apply as i'm only 16.

My number one annoyance is people that think they do know what they're on about when really they have no idea. They are worse than the ones that know they're bad.

People that think their camera is better than yours because it has more megapixels..SHUDDUP :devil: Also people that sign up for 8mb broadband and moan that they only get 3mb and claim they've been ripped off. It clearly says UP TO. Imo if you don't even have the knowledge to realise this you don't have the knowledge to take full advantage of high speed broadband :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom