Yes, thats blood in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems fitting.

A vampire walks into a bar, says to the bartender, give me a shot of blood, downs it and walks out.

A second vampire walks into the bar, asks for a shot of blood, downs it and leaves.

The third vampire walks in, but asks for a glass of water. The bartender asks, "All the other vampires got shots of blood, why do you want water?". The vampire pulls out a used tampon and says, "Tea Time!"

Enjoy your meals! Lol

This seems fitting.
A vampire walks into a bar, says to the bartender, give me a shot of blood, downs it and walks out.
A second vampire walks into the bar, asks for a shot of blood, downs it and leaves.
The third vampire walks in, but asks for a glass of water. The bartender asks, "All the other vampires got shots of blood, why do you want water?". The vampire pulls out a used tampon and says, "Tea Time!"
Enjoy your meals! Lol

That dosen't fit...at all...... you just ruined my Mcdonalds french fries... darn... why did I have to use Ketchup.

lol

Sorry to disappoint you, but that's not blood. The idea seemed absurd anyway.

It's a salt production area. I mean, notice the green, and blue, and brown lakes? What would that have to do with a slaughterhouse? Bacteria produced from salt production causes it to turn different colors.

And lets not forget about the smell.

Everyone is wrong. It's a sewage dump.

Jon Z Swanson said:
The area that is displayed in the screenshot and link to Google Maps is the northern end of Sadr City. I was posted there at FOB Eagle (about a km east of that screenshotted area) from Mar 2004 - Mar 2005 with the 1st Cav Division, and that canal is what used to be known as the "Army Canal" to the Iraqis.

The canal is indeed filled with raw sewage and trash. It's possible that it appears red in the photo due to either camera/film problems or someone may have dumped something in that particular section of the canal that day that changed the color. It's normally a nasty combination of grey/green.

Interesting bit of trivia about that canal by the way - the entire eastern half of Baghdad eventually dumps all its waste water sewage into that canal as it moves south, and then the canal joins up with the Tigris River outside of the city. Now guess where most of the people who live along the river south of Baghdad get their water supplied from?

Yummy.

baghdad - Google Maps

no red. zoom in one level to see the color change.

if you notice the pictures are of different quality and vintage. i don't think its hard to believe that another satellite took the larger picture at a different time. maybe when said blood disposal wasn't happening. just check els were on google maps, it can be a hodgepodge of pictures taken by different satellites from different times sometimes decades apart. we have had photo satellites up since the 60's and some pictures of the Nevada desert are in black and white and look very grainy for a reason.

if you notice the pictures are of different quality and vintage. i don't think its hard to believe that another satellite took the larger picture at a different time. maybe when said blood disposal wasn't happening. just check els were on google maps, it can be a hodgepodge of pictures taken by different satellites from different times sometimes decades apart. we have had photo satellites up since the 60's and some pictures of the Nevada desert are in black and white and look very grainy for a reason.

lol. you're retarded. it's NOT blood. it's digitally colored. colored red to indicated chemical pollution. post above^^^ confirms that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom