yayyyy im having a son

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
Me and my sister have never really had any problems liuckily and there is a 10 year difference.
Most likely because of the 10 years difference. Where we would be fighting over toys and that piece of chocolate in the fridge, one would be thinking about toys and cholocate while the other this starting to think about the opposite sex.

CONGRATULATIONS to you jseber!!!!!!!!!!!! It's awesome to know you're so excited. AND that's the way it's supposed to be. I'm so happy for you and your wife.

haha thanks guys for all the fun feedback. She is getting me mad, every name she likes,,, seems to be one of her X boyfriends names. And of course i dont like that. I like bad ass names. Cant really think of many, going through baby name books is a long tedious process. We are starting to settle on the name jeremia, jeremy for short. I like the name cain lol, from the bible, sounds tough i think

OMG computyer geek!! lol jp. I have a friend named Jeremiah and we call him jerry for short. i dont like jeremy, dont ask why. lol, but its all good.

P.P. Mguire said:
wesley? i know a guy at my school named wesley and hes gay.

uhhh, if your thinking im gay because my name is wesley ( my middle name ) then your an idiot. I know im not, and i completly hate all homosexuals.

btw its my middle name, real name is david.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom