Yay Pitt Won The Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
MmmMMmmmM super bowl. I wanted the steelers to win when i should be rooting for the seahawks because there in the same division or whatever. I wasn't really watching the game too busy with the FBI Files (discovery channel). All i know is that was the crappiest half time show ever I mean like music from 1800's??

I perfer soccer....pure 100$ UN-american sport wich makes me proud playing it....america is so fat.....I hate us...I wish I was Italian..

Im going to germany this summer during the World Cup this summer, that should be hella fun. Bit more of a fan of soccer than football but oh well, im not a fan of any sports.

I also did not like the Stones' performance, what was kind of funny though was the drunk people at the party singing along with them. I havent lauged that hard in a long time. :p

BRreed said:
am i the only one that thought the stones sucked.
ok, i know there old, but im a stones fan........
but i also play guitar....... and safe to say, i think im better than kieth richards. you think he would have brused up on the tunes b4 he made an *** out of himself. come on, he wrote them, and played them for 40 years.
the word
"retire"

No kidding, they were awful. the sad part is that the disolving tounge on the logo was the best part of the show. couldn't wait for them to shut up, so i changed the channel.

You know what, ALL of the music sucked. my school does a better nat'l anthem. At least they don't butcher the S*** out of our nations song.

And for god's sake, WOULD IT KILL SOMEONE FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM TO BE SUNG CORRECTLY!?!?! Not the "EHH-I CAN'T SING---BLEH---ROCKTS---RED----GLRR----I'M----SO----OLD---NO---ONE---CAN---HEAR---ME........"

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
No kidding, they were awful. the sad part is that the disolving tounge on the logo was the best part of the show. couldn't wait for them to shut up, so i changed the channel.

You know what, ALL of the music sucked. my school does a better nat'l anthem. At least they don't butcher the S*** out of our nations song.

And for god's sake, WOULD IT KILL SOMEONE FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM TO BE SUNG CORRECTLY!?!?! Not the "EHH-I CAN'T SING---BLEH---ROCKTS---RED----GLRR----I'M----SO----OLD---NO---ONE---CAN---HEAR---ME........"

No, they did butcher the Anthem, really, really, reaaaaallly bad. Those fat people singing, I couldn't figure out anything they said. Can we have some young talented singers in the next superbowl?

Maybe this is a warning though, shitty anthem = shitty game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom