Yay Pitt Won The Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's because of the L in the roman numerals that screwed em up. They were only used to I's, V's and X's and the L just confused em all. They didn't know what was happening

Nubius said:
it's because of the L in the roman numerals that screwed em up. They were only used to I's, V's and X's and the L just confused em all. They didn't know what was happening

ROFL.

Actually, that got me too :) I spent the first half hour trying to figure which Super Bowl # this was, lol.

I watched about half of the superbowl, got pretty bored after halfway through the halftiime show so i got off my lazy *** and went to go play CS:S, and checked back on the game momentaraly.

I don't know the first thing about football...
Are we talking about the one with the little ball that has white and black spots? Oh yea... kicken around the old cow skin :)

am i the only one that thought the stones sucked.
ok, i know there old, but im a stones fan........
but i also play guitar....... and safe to say, i think im better than kieth richards. you think he would have brused up on the tunes b4 he made an *** out of himself. come on, he wrote them, and played them for 40 years.
the word
"retire"

Ridlyn said:
I watched about half of the superbowl, got pretty bored after halfway through the halftiime show so i got off my lazy *** and went to go play CS:S, and checked back on the game momentaraly.

How did you get off your lazy *** to play CS:S, your just as lazy playing a video game.

BRreed said:
am i the only one that thought the stones sucked.
ok, i know there old, but im a stones fan........
but i also play guitar....... and safe to say, i think im better than kieth richards. you think he would have brused up on the tunes b4 he made an *** out of himself. come he wrote them, and played them for 40 years.
the word
"retire"

Lol I was just thinking about that, yeah they SUCKED...SUCKED, horrible! The anthem was HORRIBLE also, you'd think the most widely watched event could have some music from OUR generation, sheesh.

kicken around the old cow skin
it's pig skin.

Funny you guys mention the stones cause when they were on I mentioned to a friend "Man.......they just need to die already" lol. Time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom