Yay Pitt Won The Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
My super Bowl experinced sucked. My A**hole friend wouldn't stop B****ing about the bad refs and he blamed the loss on the referees. he totally ruined the game for everyone else in the house.

BTW i'm happy that the Iron Curtain is back in swing.

I dont really like football at all but i had a great time at my friends party. 50+ people, great food, booze, it was great. One of the kids there who won $200, he was quite happy.

my friend wound up being a douche. I called on friday and was supposed to go over, but the freakin alcoholic had a bunch of people stay over at his house last night and one of those guys is an ex-friend of mine who wrecked my car among other things so needless to say I hate the guy and dont care to see him. Soooo I was supposed to go over there but for him booze precides over friendship.

This whole weekend has been crappy....I almost look forward to going to school tomorrow just to get back to normal.

BOOO. Seahawks should have one.......
I dont really care though, I live by seattle, and thats the only reason i watched. Never watched a full game of football before. Still perfer baseball :)

Both the Seahawks and the Steelers SUCK. That was the worst football game, let alone a superbowl game, i've ever seen. Those two teams were not superbowl caliber teams. Who knows how they both got there. It might as well have been a pre-season game.

For crap sakes I couldn't wait for the advertisments. TV-TIMEOUT!! PLEASE!!!!...

And this is coming from a guy who loves football. That wasn't football.. that just plan sucked...

Oh, and JOHN MADDEN needs to freakin' retire from football. I'm so sick of that dim wit saying dumb things. "Big Time Players, Make Big Time Plays, In Big Time Games." - OH MY GOD... That's brilliant!

Go make another video game john and SHUT THE F#$K up!!!

3 records set? Yeah.

1.) Worst first half in history
2.) Advertisments were better then football game
3.) Boobs didn't slip out of costumes

HAVOC2k5 said:
Both the Seahawks and the Steelers SUCK. That was the worst football game, let alone a superbowl game, i've ever seen. Those two teams were not superbowl caliber teams. Who knows how they both got there. It might as well have been a pre-season game.

For crap sakes I couldn't wait for the advertisments. TV-TIMEOUT!! PLEASE!!!!...

And this is coming from a guy who loves football. That wasn't football.. that just plan sucked...

Oh, and JOHN MADDEN needs to freakin' retire from football. I'm so sick of that dim wit saying dumb things. "Big Time Players, Make Big Time Plays, In Big Time Games." - OH MY GOD... That's brilliant!

Go make another video game john and SHUT THE F#$K up!!!

My thoughts exactly, they game was a stinking pile of sh!t. None of the teams did good, the seahawks make crap calls on their plays, took the steelers 19 MINUTES to makea first down!

SCREW THE SUPER BOWL 40 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom